Wednesday 1 October 2014

Model Danii Phae shares pics of battered face after attack by rapper bf

Model Danii Phae wrote on her Tumblr page that she was battered by her ex-boyfriend, a struggling rapper named Justin Joseph aka J$tash. Below is what she said happened to her...in her own words.
"This is very hard for me at this moment in my life to express my heart/mind to the world, but I will say these last few months have been the worst months of my life. I was dating someone (J$tash) that abused me verbally, emotionally and physically throughout the end duration of our relationship. Monday morning on September 15th 2014 my life was forever, changed. A person I thought and believed I could trust, whom I gave my love/time/energy to brutally punched me in my face repeatedly with his fists while I became slowly unconscious covered in blood in his brooklyn apartment bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment