Wednesday 12 November 2014

I Lost Because I Am Not A Thief - Dele Momodu

Veteran Nigerian Journalist and Ovation Magazine owner Mr Dele Momodu has revealed that the sole reason he is not the country’s president now is because he doesn’t know how to steal.
Dele Momodu
Dele Momodu
Momodu was talking at Monday’s Diamond jubilee symposium which was arranged to honour Latter Rain Assembly’s pastor Pastor Tunde Bakare.
He said: “One of the things I love about Pastor Tunde Bakare is that he did not restrict himself to activism. I was glad in 2011 when he was Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s running mate. I, on the other hand, wanted to be President.
“I was serious about my ambition but Nigerians were not serious about it. Some said I lacked experience. Yes, I lack experience in stealing,” he said.
Mr Momodu is a honored Nigerian, He is a Journalist/ Publisher, actor, motivational speaker and businessman.
He is also the publisher of Ovation International, a magazine that is mainly catered to the African audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment